Richmond Hill MLS® Listings
Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Click the button below to view results in Richmond Hill for Single Family, Condos and Townhouse. You can filter to your liking.
HWY 404 borders the city on the east side and leads directly into the core of the City of Toronto via the Don Valley Parkway (DVP). Highway 404 also intersects with HWY 401 in North York, which is one of the most traversed highways on the planet and is the principal east–west route in the Greater Toronto Area.
Parks, Trails and Open Spaces
The city of Richmond Hill has 165 parks operated by the City of Richmond Hill Parks, Recreation, and Culture department.
Click here for a list of Park and Trails in Richmond Hill.
Richmond Hill is home to many fantastic restaurants. You won’t go hungry here!
- Molly MacPherson’s Scottish Pub & Grill – Irish, Bar
- The Local On 17 USDA Prime Steaks – American, Steakhouse
- Marker 107 – American, Seafood
- Fish Tales – American, Seafood
- Southern Image – American
- Himalayan Curry Kitchen – Indian, Nepalese
- Melody’s Coastal Cafe & Sand Bar – American, Bar
- Love’s Seafood & Steaks – American, Seafood
- Omelette Cafe – American
- Uptown Deli – American
- That’s Italian – Italian, Pizza
- Asia Asian Cuisine – Sushi, Asian
- Fia Rua Irish Pub – Irish, Bar
- Fuji Japanese Restaurant
- Zaxby’s – American, Fast food
- Snazzy’s – American, Bar
- El Potro Mexincan Restaurant – Mexican
- Jalapenos Mexican Grill – Mexican
- Papa’s Pizza To Go Richmond Hill – Pizza, Italian
- Bubba’s Bistro – American
Things To Do
There are a number of places to visit in Richmond Hill to experience arts and culture. Some of our most popular locations include:
- Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts
- Boynton House Art Exhibition Space
- Richmond Hill Heritage Centre
Richmond Hill has a variety of events, shows and activities that offer residents and visitors a chance to take part in arts and culture in the community, such as:
Richmond Hill supports the arts in our community through a variety of programs and services, including:
- Community and Cultural Grant Program
- Festival and Events Strategy
- Resources for Artists and Cultural Groups
- Richmond Hill Culture Map
- Cultural Plan
Arts and cultural groups in the Richmond Hill community include:
- Association of Russian Crafts and Fashion
- Bayview Watercolour Society
- Cervaro Cultural Society
- Chorus York
- Dynasty Watercolour Group
- Hill Potters’ Guild
- Opera York
- Richmond Hill Beading Artists
- Richmond Hill Camera Club
- Richmond Hill Centennial Pipe Band
- Richmond Hill Group of Artists
- Richmond Hill Philharmonic Orchestra
- The Curtain Club
- York Region Arts Council
- York Region Chamber Music
- York Symphony Orchestra
Richmond Hill is full of excellent school options.
- Alexander Mackenzie High School
- Bayview Secondary School
- Langstaff Secondary School
- Richmond Green Secondary School
- Richmond Hill High School
Hillcrest Mall, a large and popular shopping mall with 135 shops, services, and restaurants.
Looking for a vintage / consignment store? Check out Plato’s Closet! You never know what gem you’re going to find here.
The Leahy Art Gallery is a favourite destination among visitors.
Looking to spoil your pooch? Stop by Pawparazzi and pick up your pup’s favourite treat!
Click here for a full list of shops.
REAL ESTATE IN RICHMOND HILL
Click here to explore:
- Most expensive home for sale
- Most popular home for sale
- Least expensive home for sale
- Neighbourhoods in Newmarket
- Town vs. region stats
- Google map
- Real Estate market health
I am passionate about making a difference by combating poverty and human trafficking. These are the organizations I support.